Dramione Fics: Amortentia ~ Titles A - M
If there’s a link you can’t access, you may just need to sign up on the site
- Fics that feature the potion Amortentia
Amortentia: A - M || N - Z
- A Familiar Place III: A Future Untold - M, 40 chapters - Sometimes the most familiar place is with someone you love. Set during their 6th year at Hogwarts, Draco has to go back to the worst year of his life to secure his future with Hermione Granger. 3rd in a series. This story can stand alone w/out reading 1&2
- Amortentia - T - “I smell… apples. And… French perfume… and newly-washed robes… and dust, perhaps?” Hermione looked up, a bewildered expression crossing her face.
- Amortentia - K, 2 chapters - Books, strawberries, and sugar quills. Parchment paper, freshly mown grass, and peppermint toothpaste. Six moments, one Love potion.
- Blood and Wine - T, 4 chapters - They have no idea what she’s doing, the danger she’s putting them all in because she’s too afraid to fail. But he saved her and that has to mean something.
- Exception - T, 11 chapters - Dramione throughout the book series—a romance between the pages. It’s an in-depth look at the books (books only, not the movies) with each chapter corresponding with a book in the series (some books have two chapters)
- Fighting for the Malfoys - M, 41 chapters - A new prophecy is heard and all of its witnesses are a little on edge. Especially when the announcement of Draco and Hermione’s engagement just might be the trigger to set it in motion. Sides are chosen, loyalties are tested, and no one is safe. A new war ensues and the wizarding worlds only hope is that the power of love truly can conquer all.
- From Impossibilities Come Miracles - T, 15 Chapters - “Meeting you was fate, befriending you was a choice, but falling in love with you, I had no control over.” He tries to ignore her, but no matter the danger, a Death Eater finds himself falling for a Mudblood he’s despised his whole life.
- Gryffindor’s Golden Girl to Slytherin’s Princess - T, 20 chapters - The Golden Trio are back at Hogwarts for their final year after the end of the war. However Hogwarts still has one more trick up it’s sleeve when McGonagall decides to switch Hermione from Gryffindor to Slytherin to promote unity.
- Head to Head - M, 15 chapters - Head duties, planning balls, patrolling, bickering: normal behavior. Kissing in closets, dancing, snogging the DADA teacher, becoming friends: ? It’s everyone’s favorite Head Boy and Girl!
- Hunting the Hunters - M, 29 chapters - Hermione Granger, Auror, is working under the overprotective Harry Potter. Draco Malfoy, leader of a renegade group called The Hunters. Will they bring each other down?
- In One Word, Then in Three - T, 21 chapters - Post DH/sans epilogue. Imagine a world where the gang do their 7th year post-war during which Hermione goes crazy, Ron makes several mistakes and Draco changes a lot . String in Salazar Slytherin’s past & you’ve got some Dramione goodness!
- In Perfect Light - M, 41 chapters - The war is over, but someone with aspirations to be the next Dark Lord is taking advantage of the lingering turmoil. Forget rebuilding the Wizarding World; Hermione and her friends just want to survive.
- Letting Go of the Past - M, 45 chapters - Hermione returns to Hogwarts for 7th yr. Draco, outcast after his family’s participation in the war, is repeating 7th yr. Forced partners, they find themselves letting go of the past as they get to know each other and find love. Post-war, EWE?
Amortentia: A - M || N - Z