Dramione Fics: Protective/Possessive ~ Titles #, A & B
If there’s a link you can’t access, you may just need to sign up on the site
- Fics in which Draco is protective and/or possessive
- 12 Months of Malfoy - K, 3 chapters - It takes 12 months of living with the egotistical, pompous prat to realize she sort of…likes it.
- A Clandestine Reality - M, 20 chapters - It had always been a subject of discussion that Rose hadn’t inherited the famous Weasley red hair… Everyone has their secrets, Hermione Weasley included. But what happens when those secrets finally see the light of day?
- A Mysterious Case Of Mistletoe Fever - M, 5 chapters - Someone is having sport with Professors Hermione Granger & Draco Malfoy w/magical mistletoe. Who could be so devious & to what end? Christmas just got more interesting!
- A Night to Remember - MA, 4 chapters - At the Ministry’s Annual Valentine’s Masquerade Charity Ball Hermione has to face the fact her ex not only attends but he’s brought a young woman who claims to be his fiancé whilst she’s all alone. Sparks fly, the infamous green monster makes an appearance and Hermione realises things with her and Draco are far from over.
- A Perilous Game - M, 28 chapters - Draco Malfoy is playing a game of revenge and sex - one that involves the seduction of one Hermione Granger. And one which is going to get more serious than anyone suspects. DH compliant, but not epilogue compliant.
- A Scene of Declaration - PG, one shot - a scenario answer to the question “Who would say ‘I love you’ first?”
- A Year and A Day - T, 53 chapters - It’s one thing to marry your enemy but it is completely idiotic to actually fall in love with him. Could it be Stockholm Syndrome? I doubt it. It could have been necessity, I mean I was abandoned by Harry and I felt alone. That must be it.
- Above the Clouds - M, 43 chapters - Hermione is back for her seventh year at Hogwarts. Over one year has passed since the war and she finds herself changed by the experience. She needs something, someone. But everyone around her act like nothing ever happened, except for one. Draco Malfoy. With him as her teacher in flying, can she find a way to heal?
- Alcohol makes Hermione Granger fun - R, one shot - It’s a well known fact to the students of Hogwarts that Hermione Granger is one of the most respectable girls at the school, but when someone turns Hermione into a different person, only one person notices and tries to help her.
- Almost Perfect, Almost Yours - M, 50 chapters - A pureblood family abducted Hermione when she was born due to their desperation for a daughter. In a world of beauty & wealth, she has become Draco Malfoy’s dream girl.What will happen if he finally knows that her blood is not as pure as he thinks it is?
- Amazing Grace - M, 7 chapters - Having been killed in the Final Battle, Draco Malfoy & Hermione Granger remain behind as ghosts. Perhaps it’s true that one’s ultimate salvation comes from a single amazing act of grace.
- An Affair To Remember - M, 3 chapters - Hermione gave up her career at the Ministry for her husband, Ron, and now works at Hogwarts… with Draco Malfoy. Her one time tormentor is now pursuing her. This will be an affair to remember!
- Atonement - M, 16 chapters - After Lord Voldemort’s victory, Hermione Granger is bought by Draco Malfoy, the Dark Lord’s most trusted servant. The longer she stays at Malfoy Manor the more she comes to learn that while Malfoy is vicious and unrelenting, not everything is as it seems.
- At Odds - PG, drabble - no summary
- Bad Faith - M, 42 chapters - PostHogwarts tale of the war with Voldemort and the unexpected contributions of one Draco Malfoy.
- Break Me Down - M, 18 chapters - Draco feels lost and is struggling to find himself. Hermione is captured and imprisoned by Death Eaters and Draco is called to detain her. Can he, through her, find his purpose in life? Rated M for language and violence.
- Broken - M, 36 chapters - He felt something close to pity for the woman in front of him. And while that disturbed Draco to no end, what really disgusted him most of all was the harrowing fact that someone or something had broken Hermione Granger’s spirit beyond recognition.