Dramione Fics: Marriage of Convenience ~ Titles A - Z
Dramione Master Fic List
If there’s a link you can’t access, you may just need to sign up on the site
- Dramione fics that include Draco and Hermione marrying/being engaged for convenience or faking it but they end up falling in love
- A Marriage Most Convenient - M, 54 chapters - Hermione lost it all when she divorced. Draco would lose it all by age 30 if he didn’t marry. Marriage to each other would be perfect, one would even say it was most convenient. Her daughter even looked like him, although, he wondered why that was.
- A Muggle-born Magic - MA, 6 chapters - Regency-era AU. Physician’s daughter Hermione Granger finds herself in need of a way to pay off her father’s debts after his death. Draco Malfoy, retired from the politics of the Isolationists, a group of pure-bloods bent on separating ‘true’ magic from lesser folk, finds himself in need of a tutor for his son, Scorpius, who appears to be incapable of magic and must learn to survive in a world without it. Draco also needs a wife and mother for Scorpius, to satisfy a promise to his unwell father. After she saves his son from an attack by Isolationists, Draco hires the Muggle-born Miss Granger for the former, and after a riot in Vauxhall Gardens and a scandalous discovery made by his mother, weds that selfsame Muggle-born for the latter. While making the best of her marriage of (in)convenience, Hermione discovers that Scorpius’ history of wild imaginings and dreams is more than just imagination. As she attempts to teach him about magical abilities no one expected he would ever have, she and Draco work together to raise Scorpius and learn to trust each other.
- A Single Rose - PG-13, one shot - no summary
- A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy - M, 25 chapters - Draco loves his son more than anything in the world. So, when his ex-wife plans to take his son away, Draco asks the most unlikely person for help. Hermione must decide whether changing her entire life is worth helping the man she hates unconditionally.
- A Year and A Day - T, 53 chapters - It’s one thing to marry your enemy but it is completely idiotic to actually fall in love with him. Could it be Stockholm Syndrome? I doubt it. It could have been necessity, I mean I was abandoned by Harry and I felt alone. That must be it.
- After The Flood - T, 34 chapters - Exiled in disgrace, Hermione has painstakingly built a life for herself as a Muggle after the war. Meanwhile, a corrupt Ministry rules the wizarding world unopposed. In an attempt to save the world as he knows it, Draco Malfoy approaches Hermione with an offer. Trust is a precious commodity and scars from the war run deep. A/U from the Battle of Hogwarts. Warning: Character deaths
- Ambition’s End - M, 37 chapters - There are two ways to tell a man to do something. Hermione Granger is well acquainted with both.
- Claiming Draco Malfoy - MA - It was supposed to be a marriage of convenience, a mere business arrangement. Hermione never expected to her heart to be part of the transaction.
- Freedom’s Consequence, Rapture’s Reward - M, 26 chapters - When trying to fulfill the terms of a relative’s will Hermione Granger enters into a dangerous bargain with her childhood nemesis Draco Malfoy. Fate conspires against Hermione and the arrangment grows more complicated.
- Hermione Malfoy - M, 20 chapters - At the request of Dumbledore, Hermione Granger marries Draco Malfoy.
- If you could read my mind love - MA, one shot - During the war, Hermione Granger receives a strange proposal…
- Inosculation - T, 19 chapters - When circumstances force Hermione to put her fate in the hands of Draco Malfoy, she doesn’t think any good will come of it. Only time will tell whether she’s right…
- Loving Every Second - R, one shot - Gather ye rose-buds while ye may; Old Time is still a-flying; And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying ~ Robert Herrick
- Picture Retribution - M, 8 chapters - Cheating, Cursing, Debt and finally: “You mean you want me…to give you a son?” But retribution seems to be the deciding factor in a decision that could just be the worst…or best decision Hermione ever made.
- Shadows of Ourselves - T, 32 chapters - Draco Malfoy has played both sides of the war for years, but when Voldemort gives him an ultimatum—bring him Hermione Granger or die—she surprisingly agrees to be handed over to the Dark Lord. Together, they take pureblood society by storm as Master and Madam Malfoy, all while trying to help the Order find and destroy the last Horcruxes and defeat Voldemort forever.
- The Sound of the Ocean - NC-17, one shot - Her hands spread out on each side of her, exploring the bedding of her overly large bed. When they came up empty, she sat and looked about the empty room with a frown. Draco was gone.